About Team CORE
Team CORE is an official student team of the TU/e. We focus on enabling the recycling of waste streams that are hard to process, like batteries, car waste and fly-ash. For this we use elementary retraction, a technology based on our own planet, that brings the waste back into its elementary state. Apart from designing and testing this technology we are also heavily involved in setting up actual factories where our technology is used. Together with CORE Chemistry we are setting up a factory in the north of the Netherlands in Delfzijl and are currently taking our first steps in Moerdijk, Duiven and Amsterdam.
What does the job imply?
As member you are part of the executive part of the student team. You will be working mostly on tasks like recruitment of new partners and students, and attracting sponsors. Within the team there is the possibility to further develop yourself on related (or unrelated) skills and also work on for instance more technical tasks as well.
What do we offer?
- Fun group of peers
- Improve your CV
- Coaching from experts and CEO’s
- Career opportunities(even to the actual company)
- Room for your own ideas and innovations
- Broad and diverse network on and off campus
- Possibility to develop your social skills
This function requires:
- 6-8 hours a week
- Photoshop skills (or will to learn)
- Will to pitch and present or work on presentations
- Will to talk to students and partners
Interested? Contact us via: