About Team CORE
Team CORE is an official student team of the TU/e. We focus on enabling the recycling of waste streams that are hard to process, like batteries, car waste and fly-ash. For this we use elementary retraction, a technology based on our own planet, that brings the waste back into its elementary state. Apart from designing and testing this technology we are also heavily involved in setting up actual factories where our technology is used. Together with CORE Chemistry we are setting up a factory in the north of the Netherlands in Delfzijl and are currently taking our first steps in Moerdijk, Duiven and Amsterdam.
What does the job imply?
A happy team is an effective team! But how to keep them happy? By organizing internal events, talking with all invidual members and by advising the other board members on how to improve the teams performances. You are in the lead whe it comes to the happiness of the team!
What do we offer?
- Fun group of peers
- Improve your CV
- Coaching from experts and CEO’s
- Career opportunities (even to the actual company)
- Room for your own ideas and innovations
- Broad and diverse network on and off campus
- Real Hands on experience
- Possibility to develop your marketing skills
This function requires:
- 24-32 hours a week
- Enjoy working with people
- Interest in making the world a more sustainable place
- Desire to further develop yourself
Interested? Contact us via: